The Dragoon includes:
- 1 – Dragoon base tent body with removable floor
- 2 – center poles
- 4 – side poles
- 4 – vent poles
- 16 – attached Dyneema® guy lines with built-in stowaway pockets
- 4 – additional guy lines for rigging
- 8 – snow/sand parachute stakes
- 20 – XL ground stakes
- 1 – rolling load out bag
|NUMBER OF DOORS||8|
|FRAME DESCRIPTION||Aluminum Press fit w/ All-Weather Shock Cord|
|TENT DIMENSIONS||157.5″ x 157.5″ x 77″ (See Diagram)|
|PACKED SIZE||30 x 17 x 16|
|TENT WEIGHT||37.5 lbs.|
1. When utilizing a stove, it is recommended to pull the floor back from beneath the stove to prevent any burns to the floor from embers that may pop out of the stove OR put down a protective covering to protect the floor. It is also strongly encouraged to have someone tending to the fire at all times, if possible.
2. When utilizing a stove or heater in the Dragoon, it is recommended to ensure the tent is properly ventilated and has a Carbon Monoxide alarm. If using a stove or heater in the Dragoon Solo, it is recommended that the fire be extinguished prior to going to sleep and close all vents once the Carbon Monoxide is at a safe level to retain all remaining heat.
3. In heavy snow conditions, it is strongly recommended that the accumulating snow be removed by knocking it off or brushing it off periodically depending upon snowfall rates. This will help maintain the structural integrity of the tent and prevent any condensation from freezing and raining down on the occupants of the tent.